During this reporting period, police conducted 4 compliance checks for travellers who were under a Mandatory Isolation Order.
During this reporting period, Morden Police issued:
- One ticket for Improper Equipment or Operation of Equipment, Namely Improper Side Window Tinting which carries a fine of $174
- One ticket for Speeding which carries a fine of $508
- One ticket for Fail to Display the Correct Number and Type of Number Plate which carries a fine of $113
- One ticket for Failing to Follow Speed Requirements When Approaching or Passing Emergency Vehicle which carries a fine of $298
- One Traffic By-Law for Parking on the Street Facing Oncoming Traffic which carries a fine of $150