During this reporting period, Morden Police:
- Conducted 10 compliance checks for travellers who were under a Mandatory Isolation Order.
- Followed up on 6 complaints regarding COVID restrictions.
During this reporting period, Morden Police issued:
- One ticket for Improper Equipment namely Improper Side Window Tinting which carries a fine of $174
- One ticket for Use Cellular Telephone or Other Hand Operated Electronic Device While Driving which carries a fine of $672 and a three-day license suspension
- Two tickets for Fail to Display Front License Plate which carries a fine of $113