During this reporting period, police conducted 6 compliance checks for travellers who were under a Mandatory Isolation Order.
During this reporting period, Morden Police issued:
- One ticket for Disobey Traffic Control Device, namely Red Light which carries a fine of $203
- Four tickets for Fail to Comply with Speed Requirements when approaching or Passing Emergency Vehicle Using Emergency Lamps which carries a fine of $298
- One ticket for Improper Equipment, Namely Side Window Tint which carries a fine of $174
- One ticket for Fail to Display Front License Plate which carries a fine of $113
- One ticket for Use Cellular Telephone or other Hand Operated Electronic Device While Driving which carries a fine of $672 and a three-day driver’s license suspension
- Four written warnings